Emergency accident reporting in effect


MANHATTAN, Kan. — Riley County Police are currently in emergency accident reporting phase.

Due to the winter weather conditions, accidents that do not involve injury may be reported at a later time.

If involved in an accident, exchange insurance and contact information then coordinate a time to report the accident at Riley County Police Department.

Accidents with road blockage, extensive damage, or injuries should be reported to the Riley County Police Department as normal.

blog comments powered by Disqus