Topeka garage fire contained

imcache

Topeka firefighters spent much of this holiday evening mopping up a fire which had the potential to spread to at least one other structure. It was first reported as a garage fire in the 11-hundred block of Plass Avenue and firefighters had to race to keep it from spreading to an adjacent home.

They were successful, but not before flames did some damage to that house.

No one was injured. It’s not known what started the fire.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s