EMPORIA, Kan. (KSNT) Administrators at an Emporia senior living facility say they are looking for long term plans following a weekend fire.
As Kansas First News first reported Saturday, the fire at the Sterling House Residential Home was started by fireworks.
No one was hurt.
A spokesperson says the facility has found other living arrangements for displaced residents.
Kristin Puckett says they are all comfortable and they will continue to work to make sure they have the continued care and support they need.