DARK CHOCOLATE PUDDING PARFAIT
(Courtesy: Kansas Soybean Commission)
- 1 package (12.3 oz) silken tofu, drained
- 2/3 cup dark unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package (8 oz) soy cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow crème
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Chocolate pudding: Place tofu, cocoa powder, powdered sugar and vanilla in food processor or blender. Puree for 1 minute, scraping down sides as needed or until very smooth.
- Marshmallow mixture: Combine in mixing bowl soy cream cheese and marshmallow crème until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Layer marshmallow mixture with chocolate pudding in parfait dishes.
- Sprinkle chocolate shavings onto top as a garnish.
Makes 6 servings
Tune into the Kansas First News morning newscast on Monday, August 25. August is National Sandwich Month. Kansas Soybean Commission spokesperson Charlene Patton will share an easy soy recipe you can send with your child to school.