TOFU RANCH WRAP
(Courtesy: Kansas Soybean Commission)
- 1/2 cup soft silken tofu
- 1/2 cup low fat ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup finely shredded cheese
- 3/4 cup sprouts
- 6 thin slices deli turkey
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced into wedges
- 6 flour tortillas
- Blend tofu and ranch dressing until smooth. Add onion and garlic.
- Spread mixture onto tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese and sprouts.
- Add turkey, tomato and avocado.
- Roll into a wrap and cut in half diagonally.
Makes 6 wraps
Blend tofu and ranch
dressing until smooth. Add onion and garlic. Spread mixture onto tortilla;
sprinkle with cheese and sprouts. Place turkey, avocado and tomato on
tortilla. Fold and cut in half. Makes six wraps.