House fire causes big scare for Topeka family

TOPEKA (KSNT) – A small fire caused a big scare for one Topeka family Wednesday night.

Topeka firefighters were called to a home on Southwest Skyline Drive around 8:15 Wednesday night.

Crews found a small electrical fire in the basement of the home, which they quickly extinguished.

Officials say no one was injured in the incident but there was smoke damage to the home.

Fire officials are working to figure out the cause.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s