MANHATTAN – Kansas State head coach Bruce Weber and his coaching staff will host an inaugural Hoop Scoop for Women clinic on Saturday, Oct. 11 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Basketball Training Facility.
The clinic will give attendees an exclusive look at the ins-and-outs of the Men’s Basketball Program as well as provide personal interaction with members of the coaching staff.
The inaugural event includes:
- Special welcome from head coach Bruce Weber
- Behind-the-scenes look at the K-State basketball program
- On-court drills led by the coaching staff
- Developing a scouting report
- Presentations by the athletic training and strength and conditioning staffs
- Meet and greet with the wives of the coaching and support staff
- Tour of the Basketball Training Facility
- Lunch in the West Stadium Center
- Silent auction
- Nike bag
- Discounted ticket offer to any home non-conference game (excluding Georgia)
- Group photo with the coaches
- Invitation to watch practice
The cost is $50 per person with all the proceeds benefiting the American Cancer Society and Coaches vs. Cancer.
In addition to the clinic, attendees can bid on a number of silent auction items, including court-side seats for the Texas Southern game on Dec. 28, Loge Box tickets for the Georgia game on New Year’s Eve, the opportunity for two individuals to experience the honorary coach program for any non-conference game, excluding the Georgia game, as well as other items, including a signed Bruce Weber basketball.
The deadline to register for the event is Friday, Oct. 10. Reservations are limited to the first 100 women.
It is recommended that all participants dress casually with athletic shirts, shorts and sneakers.
Attendees can register by contacting Stephanie Weiter at the American Cancer Society at (785) 273.4662, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the organization’s Facebook page at http://kan.st/1AH