Candle starts Topeka house fire

Topeka (KSNT) – Topeka firefighters were on scene of house fire at 5301 SW 31st St Wednesday night.

Firefighters on scene told KSNT News it was started when a blanket came too close to a candle.

The homeowner and his dog are fine and are expected to be back in the house in a couple of hours.

.IMG_0380

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s