(KHON2) — Nestle USA is initiating a voluntary recall of a limited number of DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine, and Stouffer’s products due to the potential presence of glass pieces.
The company took action out of “an abundance of caution” after several customers found small pieces of glass in their food.
This voluntary recall covers only specific production codes of the following products:
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
- DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
- Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
- Stouffer’s Spinach Souffle
- Stouffer’s Chicken Lasagna
The voluntary recall is limited to the production codes listed online here. To locate the production code, consumers should look on the side panel of the package.
No other production codes, sizes or varieties of DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine or Stouffer’s products are affected by this recall.
No injuries have been reported.
Although the investigation is ongoing, Nestle believes the source of the glass was spinach that was an ingredient common to the products subject to this recall.
Consumers who may have purchased the products listed above should not consume them but should instead contact Nestle Consumer Services at 1-800-681-1676.