Topeka fire most likely a cooking accident

fire

TOPEKA (KSNT) — Investigators said a fire that burned part of a home was most likely started by unattended cooking.

Topeka firefighters found the fire on the back side of the one-story home in the 600 block of SW 13th Street just before 9 p.m. Thursday night.

No one was found inside the home at the time of the fire.

The estimated damage is $28,500.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s