TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) – Topeka Public Schools is looking to fill more open positions for the rest of this school year, as well as the 2018-19 school year, this weekend.
The district is hosting a teacher hiring fair Saturday, October 21 from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. TPS says the district moved their recruiting efforts to Saturday to better accommodate candidates from out-of-town and out-of-state.
Positions will be filled for current openings, as well as anticipated openings for next semester. There will also be hirings for next school year, as well.
Candidates can apply for full-time and substitute positions.
Some openings include, but are not limited to:
- Special Education Teachers at all levels
- Language Arts Teachers at the high school and middle school lveel
- Spanish Teacher at the high school level
- Science Teachers at the high school and middle school level
- Pre-school/Early Headstart Teachers
- Dual Language Elementary Teachers
- Elementary Classroom Teachers
To learn more about Topeka Public Schools and view a full list of job openings, visit topekapublicschools.net.