Furnace safety advice

Hugh Reyner, owner of H.D. Service Company, said that cracks in metal fixtures within the furnace can leak carbon monoxide.

Suspects arrested during search warrant

According to Jackson County Sheriff Time Morse, four people were arrested Saturday evening following a search warrant to a Holton apartment …

Advance voting starts in Shawnee County

“We’re here until 6 pm so if you work til 5 you still have time to get here, so there’s a convenience factor during the day. You can pick th…

KU v. MU Basketball for Hurricane Victims

The 2017 Showdown for Relief Exhibition Game benefited hurricane victims. The University of Kansas men’s basketball team played the Universi…

Mother Earth News Fair 2017

Hundreds of people know more knowledge about how to live a more natural and holistic lifestyle.