The chimp was born Oct. 16 while the Royals were on a post-season winning streak.
At the Shawnee County Courthouse, approximately 10-15 children’s adoptions will be finalized.
Five Topeka homes with holiday decor will be open to the public on Saturday and Sunday.
This training is the first of its kind to be hosted in Kansas.
The former KSU student was placed on probation after driving drunk and killing two people in a head-on collision.
Salvation Army hopes that the extra 6 days this year will help reach their goal.
His first day on the job will be January 5th.
One Topeka group wants to help illegal immigrants, but congressional Republicans hope to intervene with Obama’s initiative.
How one business is keeping the attention of Riley County Police
Man is charged for raping, then burning woman in public park.
Lynne Murray was inaugurated Friday as the school’s 29th president at a small, invitation-only ceremony on the Baldwin City campus.
A deal has been reached in the lawsuit against National Beef by workers at its Liberal, Kansas, slaughterhouse.
Says that next year he’ll revive a proposal to give his office the power to prosecute election fraud cases.
Some counties are issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples but others are not.
AAA is predicting a banner year for Thanksgiving holiday travel.
Entered the plea Thursday after waiving his preliminary hearing in Leavenworth County District Court.
Grandstand attendance reached a low of about 23,200.
The University of Kansas is offering a military mental health first aid course.
Planning to change their pleas to charges accusing them of dumping untreated wastewater into a city sewer system.
Was sentenced to nearly six years in prison for stealing more than $2.5 million from her employer.
The son of a Kansas sheriff was convicted of unintentional second-degree murder in the death of a man he considered his best friend.
Westar Energy and USD 501 extend partnership to promote career awareness to students.
Topeka Fire Department urge people to take caution when using in-home heaters.
Family members say the fire which claimed the life of 18 year old Morgan Duncan November 20th was most likely caused by a space heater.
Annual event has raised amazing quantities of blood for local hospitals.