Youth Smoking

Hookah and carbon monoxide poisoning

An Emporia State student, Clarrissa Childress, went to the hospital Friday evening after a hookah session with her friends.

3025FAE06D08415ABE3D2A886F1C74CF

Jenkins calls for change after VA report

TOPEKA (KSNT) – A 25 page report released by the Department of Veterans Affairs has upset several federal lawmakers. In the report, issued b…

Manhattan basketball

Full Court Press: February 26, 2016

Centennial League Boys Champion: Manhattan Centennial League Girls Co-champions: Hayden & Washburn Rural Big Seven League Boys Champion: Sab…