Developers officially broke ground on the Cyrus Hotel during a ceremony Wednesday afternoon. The project at 912 S. Kansas Ave. has city lead…
On Wednesday evening, firefighters responded to a structure fire at the 200 block of SW MacVicar Ave.
The Douglas County District Attorney’s Office has dismissed the battery charge against Kansas basketball player Carlton Bragg after video ev…
The regents approved the policies with little discussion Wednesday.
No one was at home at the time of the fire and no damage estimate has been released.
In the spirit of Christmas, one Topeka teacher is putting her art training to good use during this holiday season.
One dog died, one was sent to a local animal hospital but is expected to survive and another was treated on the scene.
The City of Topeka on Tuesday announced they have narrowed its potential fire chief candidates to two people, each with more than three deca…
Funeral services have been set for a Topeka woman who was killed in an early morning car crash Sunday involving a Topeka Police officer.
Topeka City Council members will be getting a pay raise and it’s the first time since 2005.
Residents have put “Stop Reser’s Expansion” signs in their yard to protest the development. Neighbors are concerned with the lights, sound a…
The high school basketball season continued on Tuesday night with several key games, including some early-season rivalries.
On Tuesday afternoon, the Big 12 conference announced the 2017 schedules for all ten of its schools for next football season.
Emporia State senior Duke Tibbs provisionally qualified for the national championships in three events at the Crimson & Gold Invitational.
Kansas State University says a suspect in a recent sexual assault that was reported last Friday on campus has been removed from a residence …
A 31-year employee of the Topeka Police Department will serve as the interim police chief until a permanent selection has been made.
Three three were arrested for rape, drug possession and criminal possession of a firearm.
A family in southwest Topeka is safe Tuesday morning after their chimney caught on fire.