The patties — cow poop mixed with hay and dried in the sun, made mainly by women in rural areas and used to fuel fires — have long been avai…
When they asked her why she took the food she said she was hungry and didn’t want to bring it outside of the store.
Normally, fans should not throw anything in the field of play during an athletic event, but this occasion was for a good cause.
A black bear crawled inside a trash compactor and took the ride of its life on a garbage truck, traveling about 65 miles to a dump in centra…
Was worried because, according to the popular children’s book, the magic of Christmas goes away if the elf is touched.
Police in Louisiana say officers used a dating app to arrest a man accused of stealing a phone at gunpoint.
A coyote was spotted running inside the Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR) Tuesday morning.
Darth Vader is a tattooed 43-year-old former Marine who owns a gym and is raising funds online for a bone marrow transplant.
Deputies say a wife thought her husband was having an affair when she found a 22-year-old woman wearing his pajamas. Turns out the woman was…
Buffalo Wild Wings is offering a limited-time sauce to commemorate the company’s sponsorship of the Citrus Bowl.
Officials believe they may be from containers that fell off a barge last weekend.
Florida police say an 11-foot alligator killed a man attempting to escape deputies.
Authorities say a father and son stole more than $40,000 worth of chicken wings from a New York restaurant where they worked and sold them o…
The pursuit reached speeds up to 100 mph. Stop-sticks were used near downtown Columbus, but failed to end the chase.
If you’ve driven for a while, there’s a good chance a deer has crossed your path at some point.
American Airlines says they are looking at their procedures to find how the corgi ended up on the wrong plane.
A Canadian man caught with dozens of turtles inside his pants is getting snapped by the U.S. justice system.
Authorities say a suspected burglar who became stuck in the chimney of a Central California home died after the homeowner unknowingly lit a …